Step By Step Guides
- Your Course Content will be displayed, broken into Modules, Lessons & Assignments
- Click on the Lesson / Assignment name to Open the contents.
- Read and Understand the content and proceed to your Quiz
- Feedback as to Grading of Lessons / Assignments will be received via email.
- To Quickly Access Results, Click on “MY COURSES” tab, next to Course name click “VIEW RESULTS“
- If required, please click on “CONTACT TUTOR” button on the Menu Banner, and submit a Ticket to your Tutor. Please note your Tutor will respond in due course.
SCROLL THROUGH THE SLIDES ABOVE TO VIEW ALL THE STEPS
Step 1: Login
Step 2: Request Password Reset
Step 3: My Courses
Step 4: Open Course
Step 5: Read Lessons / Assignments
Step 6: View the Lesson Quiz
Step 7: Submit Quiz for Grading
Step 8: Contact Tutor
Step 9: Edit Profile
You will have one attempt, and the score you achieve is the final score.
You will not fail the course because of this though, only the Lesson and you will be allowed to continue to the next Lesson.
Failing any Lesson will result in you having to complete a final exam, at the end of your course. And passing that exam will result in your certificate being issued, however failing that exam will result in you failing the course.
If you pass all Quizzes for each Module, there will be no need to write the final exam and your certificate will be available immediately.
Join TEFL On The Beach.
Follow & Connect
Get In Touch
+66 95 530 8105 (Thailand)
+27 62 972 5010 (SA) –
+27 83 272 2328 (SA) –